With the release of iPhone 6s and 6s plus there are rumors of what iPhone 7 be like. There are speculations that apple is finalizing the iPhone 7 specifications and design. It is said that the new version will have some major changes with thickness sliced. Let’s have look at all new rumors about iPhone 7.
1. Date of release: It is expected that apple will unveil the iPhone 7 in Q3 i.e. September like the previous series.
2. Design: There are speculations that iPhone 7 will be thinner than iPhone 6 variants. It is said that the new iPhone will be as thin as 6 mm to 6.5 mm and it will be more stringent and water resistant. The camera may also get better.
3. No Headphone Jack: There are rumors that there will be no jack for headphones in order to make the model slimmer. For this apple seems to be working on introducing a lightning port that will support both charging and music playback.
4. Wireless Earphones: If there would be no jack for headphones, there would be something new that is: wireless earphones. Apple is said to be working on wireless headphones which will be synchronized via Bluetooth. It is rumored that both earpieces will have separate chip and battery to recharge it. Acc to 9to5mac it will be known as “AirPods”
5. Body: It is rumored that the body would be made of non-aluminum composite material and there will be no antenna bands that are present in iPhone 6 series.
6. Memory: apple may release the new iPhone with increased capacity to store data, i.e. with 3 GB of RAM. Also the ROM could be up to 256GB.
7. Display: The new iPhone may offer a better display than the current gorilla glass, which would have high scratch resistance ability.
So, whether all the above features are true or not will be confirmed only after the release of iPhone 7 series.
"There are no words that can express how happy I'm with Skylark Infotech and the crew; they really mean it when they said Appearance is everything! My website it's exactly what I ask for, they are THE BEST. I love the way the pictures zoom in and out."
Skylark Infotech have taken our business to the next level. Their professional solutions continue to impress us and their knowledge has catapulted our sales. They have created 4 different websites for our companies; all with excellent results. I will sure use them for all my upcoming projects and recommend them !!
The quick turnaround, constant interaction, and high level of customer services of Skylark – mobile application development company are commendable. I am impressed with the caliber of the employees. They better understood my business needs and used powerful strategies to strengthen my online recognition. I would happily recommend Skylark for your IT projects.
At present, the websites have become a door of opportunity, and business contacts. Even more so if there is high competition in this increasingly demanding market. In our case is very important to potential customers can stay informed of our services.
I enjoyed very much your work, the expectations were met in a comprehensive manner in time and cost that I found very suitable. The site development has raised the prestige of my association and communication has been strengthened both locally and nationally."